Weblog challenges added to my satisfaction.
9. the “Know your Author” series as part of BlogChatterHalfMarathon. Momlifeandlifestyle would be 1 year old this October and for almost 1 year I have participated in many blog challenges because I want to explore the different topics related to writing.
Do you know your author series:
- Blogging is the reason I chose blogging.
- Why Momlifeandlifestyle as my domain name.
- How I manage kids and blogging.
- Topics that I cover in my blog Momlifeandlifestyle.
- Why I write more about single parents / single parents.
- My first e-book, Maternity Talks
- How do other parent bloggers affect me?
- How blogging helped me become the best of me
For me, blog challenges played a big role in increasing my Alexa rank and having meaningful content on the blog. My first blog challenge was hosted by the SpeakEasy interest and Deepika. And I wrote over “Luck you come to me; I’ll wait” on my other website.
And then there is no turning back! Has participated in many challenges since then. In one such blog challenge, fiction story writing, #StoryTellersBlogHop, hosted by Ujjwal and MeenalSonal. where 43 amazing fiction writers came together to share some extraordinary stories and I won the Touched the Heart Category for my very first fiction. “Gajar Halwa and an incomplete love story.”
That was so proud for me. Just one more feather on a hat I wear (housewife, mom, content creator, blogger, author, e-book writer, author in various anthologies).
I look forward to more such great blog challenges from extremely talented co-bloggers.
This blog post is part of BlogChatter half marathon
Copyright Sadvika Kylash
This article is the property of author Sadvika Kylash (momlifeandlifestyle.com). Any unauthorized use or reproduction of this material without the express written permission of the author of this website is strictly prohibited