Unleashing Hell – AGE OF AUTISM
By Lynn Barton
The SARS-CoV-2 virus has killed millions of people worldwide and turned our lives upside down. We all really want to get back to normal. The current drumbeat is that vaccination cards are the ticket to getting our lives back. But what if the implementation of such a system has the opposite effect: making a return to normalcy impossible ever again? First some background:
- All vaccines have risks. In 1986, Congress granted manufacturers immunity from liability because of so many infringement lawsuits that companies threatened to stop manufacturing vaccines altogether. As with any medical procedure, vaccines require a person to weigh the risks and benefits.
- The SARS-CoV-2 vaccines are currently being issued as part of an emergency permit, which also exempts manufacturers from liability. You cannot be sued. While vaccines typically take five to ten years to develop, they were brought to market in nine months. In addition, mRNA vaccines are a new technology that has never been used in a vaccine before. Since long-term injuries such as autoimmune diseases can take years to occur, it is impossible to identify their true risk so quickly. (Compare: The heartburn drug Zantac, which had been considered safe for decades, was withdrawn from the market this year as a carcinogen and lawsuits are increasing.)
- In 1976, more than 40 million people received an emergency swine flu vaccine. It was pulled after 25 deaths were reported. More than 3,800 deaths and 10,000 hospital admissions have been reported for the SARS-CoV-2 vaccines in just four months. Since a Harvard study concluded that less than 1% of adverse events are recorded by VAERS (a passive reporting system), the actual numbers could be much higher.
- Healthy people pose no threat to others. A study of ten million people in Wuhan showed virtually no asymptomatic transmission. Other studies have confirmed this.
Here’s an idea that wouldn’t harm anyone: American culture urges people to work even when they are sick. Let’s make sick work as socially unacceptable as drunk driving.
- SARS-CoV-2 has an overall recovery rate of more than 98%. It is dangerous for the elderly and people with comorbidities, for whom the risk-benefit balance may tend to favor the vaccine. Early treatment, inexplicably denied in Oregon, would also save lives and prevent Long Distance Syndrome.
However, some insist that it is a duty to compromise one’s health for others. This is a new idea that has popped up in the last few years, and it is deeply immoral. When a person chooses to risk their life for others, it is a noble cause. But it can never be a duty. We should definitely reject such a notion.
Vaccination records are also immoral. They violate the Nuremberg Code, a cornerstone of medicine: “The voluntary consent of people is absolutely necessary.” Coercion and discrimination turn the foundation of all medical ethics on its head.
A one-size-fits-all approach is completely inappropriate in medicine. Where there is risk, there has to be a choice. It is wrong to require vaccinations to function in society, and using companies as proxies for government is as immoral as the state that does it.
Vaccination cards will allow us to get our lives back, they say. No they won’t. It will only be the beginning of several mandatory vaccines, starting with a booster in six months. Soon all adult vaccines will be added for the same reason: public health. Are you ready for 20 CDC Recommended vaccines to appear in public?
Digital “passports” have already been developed to which all of your data can be added. A social credit system like the one in China could easily be put in place that would deny travel, shopping, concerts or even access to your bank account if you don’t stay “charged”.
Do you think it couldn’t happen here? A government or corporation that would require universal vaccination regardless of state of health and deprive healthy people of their freedoms until they submit, would do this and much more.
Florida has one of the better results nationwide, despite a high elderly population, few restrictions, and a ban on vaccination records. Why not follow their example?
Last year in Oregon, we learned that it is almost impossible to get our freedoms back once they are lost. While other states are lifting the restrictions, Oregon has made the mask requirement permanent. Vaccination certificates would give the government (or through proxy companies) complete control over our bodies. Forever.
Shying away from this is not selfish. It’s American. It’s human.
Not just no: hell, no. Because when they are introduced, vaccination certificates will unleash some kind of hell on us all.
Lynn Barton has lived in Rogue Valley for 30 years and is a smallholder, educator, and board member of Children’s Health Defense, Oregon. Email her at email@example.com.
- National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986: https://www.congress.gov/bill/99th-congress/house-bill/5546
- Authorization to use in an emergency: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/eua/index.html
- Swine flu vaccine https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-apr-27-sci-swine-history27-story.html
VAERS reports from 04/30/21: https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data
Harvard Pilgrim Study (page 6): https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf
- Asymptomatic transmission https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-19802-w, more links here: https://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2020/12/15/the-big-lie-about- asymptomatic-transmission-of-sars-cov-2 /
- Recovery rate:
Analysis of the IFR: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/eci.13554
Early treatment with ivermectin data:
Nuremberg code: https://history.nih.gov/display/history/Nürnberg+Code
Booster: https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhaseltine/2021/05/11/mrna-vaccine-booster-shots-likely-required-within-six-months-to-protect-against-covid-19- Variants/?
Adult vaccination goals: https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020