I Did It My Method
Earlier this week we shared a Facebook post that was floating around proudly proclaiming ignorance of many “common” things, including the Covid jab. If you’ve read it, you’ve likely had a sharp reaction yourself. One Facebook user, “TM”, took the time to post a reply. She wrote: “This gem of a tale is getting around, so I wanted to edit with something:”
The original is in italics, your answer is in bold:
I’m vaccinated and, no, I don’t know what’s inside …
Until my child got hurt and then I learned the hard way.
I trust my doctor when he says it is necessary.
I will not make this mistake again.
Also, I don’t know what’s in ibuprofen, Tylenol or any other medication, it just cures my headache and pain …
I do and Tylenol is consuming glutathione – stop giving it to infants (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15878691/)
I don’t know what’s in the ink for tattoos, vaping, or every ingredient in my soap or shampoo, or even deodorants.
No tattoos or vaping – I use natural products because they’re safer.
I don’t know the long-term effects of cell phone use …
That’s why I turn it off at my bed.
There are many things that I don’t know and will never know …
But I know that in the Information Age, it is ignorant not to research what is readily available.
I only know one thing: life is short, very short, and I still want to do something other than just go to work every day or stay locked in my home …
That’s why I choose not to live in fear.
As a child, I was vaccinated against mumps, measles, rubella, polio, and a few others;
As a child and as an adult, I am vaccinated against mumps, measles, rubella, polio, chicken of your choice,
I am vaccinated, respect my choice …
I am vaccinated not to please the government, but to:
* In order not to die from Covid-19.
* DO NOT overload a hospital bed when I get sick.
* To hug my loved ones
* To avoid having to do PCR or antigen tests, to go dancing, go to a restaurant, go on vacation and much more …
* Live my life.
* So that my children / grandchildren go back to school and play sports.
* So that Covid-19 is an old memory.
* To protect us.
But when you know better, you do better and I had to make different decisions.
I trusted science and have never suffered or transmitted any of these diseases …
But I paid a much higher price when my child had a side effect that requires lifelong care … just kind of.
I am not vaccinated, not to upset the government, but:
* Having my freedom of choice (and practicing healthy habits to risk 99% survival)
* DO NOT overload a hospital bed when I get sick (hospitals are for the sick and I am healthy – I pay a high premium to ensure care is available – nor do I judge the smokers, meth addicts, or obese people ? makes free decisions that require care)
* To hug my loved ones – yup
* To avoid having to do PCR (check the cycles of false positives – the more you know) or antigen tests to go dancing, go to a restaurant, go on vacation and much more …
* Living my life and enjoying my loved ones – never stopped
* So that Covid-19 is an old memory – does not happen. Flu is the memory, Covid has an agenda.
* To protect us – you have an immune system. Take care of it.
- Help RFK get the momentum going for his book The Real Anthony Fauci. maintain
- I MUST
- Moderna metal contamination rejected